Countdown to the festival
00 00 37 38
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Swangard Stadium, Burnaby BC
Saturday August 8, 2015
10 AM – 8 PM
The Korean Cultural Heritage Festival is an annual festival celebrating multiculturalism in the Lower Mainland, which showcases Korean heritage through cultural performances, food, and entertainment.
So what’s going to be at the festival?
- Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do Black Belt demonstrations
- Korean tightrope walking (Jultagi)
- K-Pop competition and concert
- Live music and performances throughout the day
- Food pavilion including Korean traditional and contemporary foods and foods from other cultures
- Korean art exhibitions
- Kids’ Corner with kids’ craft and face painting
- Traditional Korean festival games