Countdown to the festival
00 18 34 36
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
Swangard Stadium, Burnaby BC
Saturday August 6, 2016
10 AM – 8 PM
The Korean Cultural Heritage Festival is an annual festival celebrating multiculturalism in the Lower Mainland, which showcases Korean heritage through cultural performances, food, and entertainment.
So what’s going to be at the festival?
- Tae Kwon Do Black Belt demonstrations
- K-Pop competition and concert
- Live music and performances throughout the day
- Food pavilion including Korean traditional and contemporary foods and foods from other cultures
- Korean art exhibitions
- Kids’ Corner with kids’ craft and face painting
- Traditional Korean festival games